I have been non-stop browsing beauty blogs recently and I just keep adding to my wishlist. Whether I'm actually going to end up owning these products is the question. I'm forever changing my mind about what I want but I thought I'd share some of my current beauty wants with you and especially as Christmas is approaching, I hope my family and friends who are reading this take a hint ;)
In no particular order of preference, here is a list of the items:
Top row (L-R)
• Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick (£23) - Hepburn Honey
• Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick (£23) - Stoned Rose
• NARS Audacious Lipstick (£24) - Barbara
• NARS Audacious Lipstick (£24) - Jane
Bottom Row (L-R)
• MAC Cosmetics 168 Large Angled Contour Brush (£27)
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Customized (haven't yet decided which shades I want) Contour Palette ($40)
• Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blusher (£30) - The Climax
• Tom Ford Lipstick (£37) - Deep Mink
Yes, most of the products in this wishlist appear to be in the same colour family (don't judge me) but I've really been lusting over terracotta and dusty rose tone items recently. The funny thing is, I haven't seen any of the shades in person but the swatches online look appealing to me.
It's only recently that I've noticed that my blog may be lipstick focused. Looking at my current beauty wants, I think it's apparent that I'm a lipstick hoarder!
Does anyone own any of these items?